Become a Newcross Nurse today!
Our friendly Hull branch are located in Norwich House, just a short distance from Hull Paragon Interchange.
Newcross Healthcare are currently looking to recruit experienced Registered Nurses to join our team delivering life-enhancing care and support to our service users in Bridlington and the surrounding areas.
Joining with Newcross
All our care staff have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving you the security of a steady income, with the flexibility to choose your own hours so you can have the work-life balance that suits you.
At Newcross, you'll be able to access Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature, where you can choose when you want to be paid. Just submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (including bank holidays and weekends).
As a Registered Nurse, you can benefit from our exciting Platinum Ticket Invitation, where you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross*.
Your New Role
As a Newcross Nurse, you will need to be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate individual with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift, with each service user.
You'll need to have excellent clinical skills, with the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it is imperative that you have had experience in at least one of these areas.
- Current valid NMC registration number
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing position
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross)
- Access to a smart device to access your timesheets, rota and payslips via our mobile app
- Your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - access 30,000 discounts from UK retailers
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
Development at Newcross
As a valued Newcross Nurse, you will have the chance to enhance and develop your current skill set with a variety of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work. These include Dementia Care, Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration and more.
Working at Newcross will also provide you with the opportunity to study towards a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
Start your application today!
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants find it relaxing and more enjoyable. Instead of travelling to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.