Female Registered Nurse - Complex care
Are you looking for a way to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Female Registered Nurses to provide care and support to a service user living with complex needs in their own home within Redruth.
We have a number of hours available for this position including Wednesdays and relief hours.
As a Registered Nurse, you will provide excellent nursing care to our service user at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will work with an established team but there will be times when you will be lone working.
It is highly desirable that applicants have previous experience of providing care to service users with Multiple Sclerosis and RIG but training is available.
We are looking for drivers for this position.
Work with Newcross and have access to an app feature that enables you to access an advance of up to 50% of the vlaue of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why work with us?
- Organised rotas set to up to 4 weeks in advance
- Minimum hours of work guaranteed
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete this course with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smart phone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and payslips on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £25.88/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Guaranteed minimum of 20 hours every week
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Your local branch are based in Lemon Street, close to Truro Cathedral and just a short distance from Truro station
Appy today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
We now offer video interviewing to make your life easier - so instead of having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home at your convenience.
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way