Become a Newcross Nurse today!
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting for experienced nurses to join our team and care for others across Kidderminster, Stourbridge, Stourport-on-Severn and the surrounding areas.
Newcross Healthcare offer a unique 'same day pay' service. With us, control when you work and when you get paid.
A Registered Nurse:
We are looking for dedicated nurses that are confident in their clinical ability and have a compassionate approach.
You will be providing professional nursing care to our residents independently or within a close-knit team environment.
You will have the chance to get involved in a range of excellent ongoing healthcare courses and training opportunities that we provide.
- Salary of up to £32.15/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- The option to do your interview via video call
- Flexible full time and part time hours with various shifts across the week
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available on the high street
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
You will be joining our local team at 9-10 The Tything in Worcester city centre. Just up the road from Worcester Foregate Street train station, and along the A38, we are easily accessible via most modes of transport.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.