Newcross Healthcare is looking for you!
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit professional Registered Nurses to join our team, delivering outstanding nursing care to our service users living in Scarborough.
Your New Role
Our Nurses are competent professionals dedicated to promoting the well-being and quality of life of each individual you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to nursing, care and residential homes, so it's important that you have experience in at least one of these.
Training at Newcross
This role will provide great opportunities to expand your skill set with a range of free training programmes, all provided by Newcross earned through credits as you work.
Some of these include programmes such as Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many others.
You will also have the opportunity to study towards a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ.
Benefits you will receive:
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free uniform and criminal record check (DBS)
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Additionally, our new flexible pay feature on the HealthForceGo app you can decide when you want to be paid. All you have to do is submit your timesheets by 5pm to get paid up to 50% of the value of your shift, all on the very same day.
As a Registered Nurse, you will also be able to access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation, meaning you'll receive a free uniform, a free DBS check upfront, and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross.
What you will need to succeed:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- Certification confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross)
- Access to a smart device to access your timesheets, rota and payslips via our app
- Your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Apply now to find out more!
We now give you the option to do your interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.