Are you looking for a vocation in a rewarding and professional setting?
Newcross are looking for Registered Nurses!
Our successful applicants will need to have excellent clinical skills and experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting.
You will be a caring Nurse with a valid NMC pin number and the confidence to work with clients independently and within a wider MDT team.
Enjoy our Flexi Pay app feature!
As one of our healthcare workers you will have the option to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Take advantage of our free courses!
Every month Newcross deliver between 150 and 200 courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants. Join us and you will have the chance to study one of our free training led by our dedicated in-house clinical trainers.
Our Registered Nurses deliver expert nursing care in Scarborough and the surrounding local area.
- Salary of up to £31.26/hr including holiday pay
Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends
Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
£500 Platinum Reward
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Begin your application...
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.