We are looking for an individual with a true passion for person-centred care
Our friendly Hull branch are located in Norwich House, just a short distance from Hull Paragon Interchange.
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit Registered Nurses to join our team providing outstanding care and support to our service users in Kingston upon Hull and the surrounding local areas.
Why work for Newcross?
Newcross provides flexibility with your shifts, where you can choose full or part time hours to fit around you and your commitments, all with the security of a permanent job with guaranteed hours, plus a local line manager.
As a Newcross Nurse, you will be able to access our Platinum Ticket Invitation, which means you'll receive a free uniform, free DBS check plus a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross*.
At Newcross, our Nursing services put the service user at the centre of everything we do.
You will be dedicated to improving and supporting the quality of life and well-being of the service users in your care.
You'll need to have excellent clinical skills and have the confidence to work with service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
Benefits you'll receive
- Salary of up to £31.89 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
At Newcross, you will also have the opportunity to improve and develop your skill set with a various training programmes available, earned through credits as you work. Some of these courses include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care, plus many more.
Furthermore, we've launched our exclusive flexible pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which enables our healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
- Current valid NMC pin registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or you are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smart device - iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with access to the Internet so you can submit your timesheets, rotas and payslips via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code 'NursePlatinum' to claim your platinum package.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants find it relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than travelling to an interview, you can talk with us from the comfort of your own home!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.