Do you want to make a change?
We are seeking experienced Nurses (RNs) and Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to expand our team in Cannock, Rugeley, Lichfield and the surrounding areas.
As a Nurse, you will have excellent clinical skills and be comfortable working with our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
As a Mental Health Nurse, you will work with service users that can be anxious or confused so it is essential that you have a calm approach.
Why choose us?
- Flexible hours across various shifts to suit your ongoing needs and requirements
- Perks at Work scheme with access to 30,000 discounts in various high street retailers
- Flexi Pay app feature allowing you to receive up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Our Cannock branch has been providing excellent healthcare professionals since 2014 and is based at Commerce House, Ridings Park.
What do I need?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your previous place of work
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smart device, with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
What will you benefit from?
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will give you a call!If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.