Do you want to take the next step in your nursing career?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses (RNs) and Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to care for our service users in Bangor, Caernarfon and the surrounding areas.
What will I do?
As a nurse, you will have excellent clinical abilities enabling you to provide excellent nursing care to our service users in line with their personal care plans.
As a mental health nurse, it is essential that you have a calm and approachable demeanour as you could work with service users that are anxious or confused.
It is essential that you are comfortable working independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
Why choose us?
- Flexible hours across various weekday, night and weekend shifts to suit your ongoing needs and requirements
- Employee perks scheme with access to 30,000 discounts across a variety of retailers nationwide
- Flexi Pay app feature gives you exclusive access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekdays and weekends)
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
Colwyn Bay team
Newcross Healthcare's first branch in North Wales is based in Colwyn Bay and located on Station Road, opposite the town's train station.
What will I need?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.