Do you want to join a friendly and welcoming team?
Newcross Healthcare are looking for qualified Registered Nurses (RNs) and Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to offer exceptional care and support our residents in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes across Bangor, Caernarfon and the surrounding areas.
Being a Newcross Nurse
Our nurses are responsible for providing outstanding nursing care to patients, putting them always at the centre of everything we do.
Ideally you will have previous experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills.
Colwyn Bay Branch
You will be joining with our Colwyn Branch branch which is located on Station Road, opposite the town's train station.
We now offer video interviewing to make it easier for our applicants - Rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
Benefit with us:
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Flexible hours across various weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Additional benefits include:
* Flexible Pay - This service allows healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative HealthForceGo® app. Simply digitally sign, verify your timesheets and receive up to 50% of the value of your shift that same day!
* Perks at Work - An employee benefit scheme offering over 30,000 discounts at 80 high street stores
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.