Become an invaluable member of our care team
Newcross Healthcare is looking to recruit experienced Registered Nurses and Registered Mental Health Nurses to offer personal nursing care and support to our users in Aberdeen and the surrounds.
Our Nurses are dedicated and confident professionals who provide exceptional nursing care that protects the dignity of our service users in line with their personalised care plan.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smartphone, with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
Same day pay
Our fantastic Flexi Pay feature app provides you unmatched flexibility to choose when you get paid. Combined with digital timesheets & timecards, there is no need to wait for payday to come around.
Free Training Courses
This is a great chance for you to choose one of our free training programmes, broaden your skill set and progress in your career journey with us.
Some of these courses are: Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and more.
Your new team is located in Scotland's third largest city, Newcross Healthcare's Aberdeen team is based in Union Street just up the road from Aberdeen train station.
- Salary of up to £28.42/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Flexible full and part time shifts to fit around your life
Apply Today!If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.