Same day pay and rewarding training programmes!
Newcross Healthcare are actively seeking caring Registered Nurses and Registered Mental Health Nurses to provide the highest quality of nursing care and support to our residents living in Aberdeen and the surrounding towns.
The nursing role
You will need to be a experienced nurse who is confident in your ability to work independently with clients and able to face challenging or difficult behaviours.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent clinical skills, a valid NMC pin number and a compassionate and caring approach.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smartphone, with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
Your local team
You will be working withing our Aberdeen team which is based in Union Street just up the road from Aberdeen train station.
What's in it for you?
- Salary of up to £28.42/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- 'Perks at Work' scheme which gives you discounts in major UK retailers.
- Flexible full and part time shifts to fit around your life
Get paid through our exclusive Flexi Pay feature! Simply digitally sign, verify your timesheets and receive up to 50% of the value of your shift that same day!
What happens after you apply?
Once you have submitted your application a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you.
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home
Click the button to ApplyIf you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.