Newcross Healthcare's first branch in North Wales is based in Colwyn Bay and located on Station Road, opposite the town's train station.
Do you want to take the next step in your nursing career?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RNs) and Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to care for our service users living in Anglesey, Colwyn Bay and the surrounding areas.
Our nursing roles
As a nurse, you will have outstanding nursing skills and be comfortable caring for our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
As a mental health nurse, you could work with service users that can be anxious or confused so it is essential that you have a calm and approachable demeanour.
Why choose us?
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts
- Flexi Pay app feature with access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Skills & Opportunities
With Newcross, you will have the chance to develop your skill set with a wide range of free training programs to suit you you. They can be earned through credits as you work and cover topics such as Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
Additional opportunities are available for staff to study towards various NVQ/SVQ qualifications.
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.