Work with us and benefit from flexible full time and part time hours, our Flexi Pay feature and our Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts.
Take the next step in your career with us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses (RNs) and Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to provide care to our service users in Anglesey, Colwyn Bay and the surrounding areas.
Skills & Opportunities
We have a wide range of free training programs designed to develop your existing skill set. These can be earned through credits as you work and cover topics such as Basic Life Support, Medication Administration, BSL or Makaton, Dementia Care and many more!
- Salary of up to £31.26/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Flexi Pay! Just submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
The Nursing Roles
As a a nurse/mental health nurse, you will have excellent clinical skills and be able to confidently work independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
There could be opportunities to work with service users that can be anxious or confused in various environments so a calm approach is essential.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Newcross Healthcare's first branch in North Wales is based in Colwyn Bay and located on Station Road, opposite the town's train station.
Begin your application today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.