Do you want to be a valuable new addition to our team?
Newcross Healthcare are currently searching for competent Registered Nurses (RNs) and Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to provide nursing care to our service users living in Anglesey, Colwyn Bay and the surrounds.
Your duties as Registered Nurse:
* Putting our service users at the centre of everything we do.
* Providing excellent nursing care that protects the dignity of residents
* Being able to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team
Develop your skill set with us!
We provide all kinds of free training courses so you can improve your skills and grow in your career. These include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and more.
Our successful candidates will also have the chance to study towards a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
What is Flexi Pay?
With our new flexible pay feature on the HealthForceGo app you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
Newcross Healthcare's first branch in North Wales is based in Colwyn Bay and located on Station Road, opposite the town's train station.
Are you interested? Then apply today!
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.