Newcross Healthcare's first branch in North Wales is based in Colwyn Bay and located on Station Road, opposite the town's train station.
Develop your skill set with us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses (RNs) and Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to care for our service users living in Denbigh, Rhyl, Prestatyn, St Asaph and the surrounding areas.
What will you do?
As a nurse, you will confidently work with our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
As a mental health nurse, you will have a calm approach and be able to care for service users that are anxious or confused.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and previous experience of caring for service users within nursing home settings.
Why choose us?
- Flexible hours across various weekday, night and weekend shifts to suit your ongoing needs
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available throughout various retailers!
This innovative service allows you to withdraw up to 50% of the verified pay value of shifts you've worked via the HealthForceGo app. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Skills & Training
Working with us will give staff the chance to develop their current skill set with a wide range of free training programs earned through credits as you work.
The programs cover a variety of topics including Basic Life Support, Medication Administration, Epilepsy Care, Dementia Care and many more.
What do we need?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.