Do you want to make a difference to someone's life?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RNs) and Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to provide care and support to our service users in Denbigh, Rhyl, Prestatyn, St Asaph and the surrounding areas.
Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekend shifts to suit!
- We offer Flexi Pay. Typically, most UK healthcare workers are paid weekly or monthly but with this new service, they have the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff. Take advantage of 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
Skills & Opportunities
Successful candidates will be able to take advantage of a wide range of free training programs covering different topics such as Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
Our nursing roles
As a nurse, you will provide excellent nursing care to our service users with a variety of different needs in accordance to their personal care plan. You will need to have excellent clinical skills, a valid NMC pin number and be able to work as part of a wider MDT team.
As a mental health nurse, you will work with service users that can be anxious or confused and within a range of environments such as specialist mental health nursing homes and private hospitals.
Our Colwyn Bay team
Newcross Healthcare's first branch in North Wales is based in Colwyn Bay and located on Station Road, opposite the town's train station.
Swallow Falls at Betws-y-coed is the most visited waterfall in Britain.
- Salary of up to £31.26/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Flexi Pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.