Are you seeking a new career avenue?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses (RNs) and Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to provide excellent care and support to our service users in Colwyn Bay, Conwy, Deganwy, Llandudno, Llanrwst and the surrounding areas.
Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekend shifts to suit!
- Flexi Pay! With our new flexible pay feature on the HealthForceGo® app you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff. Take advantage of 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
Our Colwyn Bay Team
Newcross Healthcare's first branch in North Wales is based in Colwyn Bay and located on Station Road, opposite the town's train station.
With intimate corners, sweeping lawns, grand terraces and verdant woodland, there are many gardens in one at Bodnant.
Our nursing roles
As a nurse, you will provide excellent nursing care to our service users in accordance with their personal care plans. It is essential that you have excellent clinical skills, a valid NCM pin number and are able to comfortably work independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
As a mental health nurse, you will work with service users that can be anxious or confused so it is essential that you have a calm demeanour. There could also be a range of environments that you could be working in such as specialist mental health nursing homes and private hospitals.
- Salary of up to £31.26/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Flexi Pay- you can decide when you want to be paid. Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day, including weekends and bank holidays!
Skills & Opportunities
Successful candidates will be able to access a wide range of free training programs covering different topics such as Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
All of our training programs can be earned through credits as you work and are designed by our Clinical Governance Team.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.