At Newcross we value trust, empathy and expertise, do you?
If the answer is yes then we want you!
Newcross Healthcare are currently looking for committed Registered Nurses (RNs) and Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to care for our service users living across Colwyn Bay, Conwy, Deganwy, Llandudno, Llanrwst and the surrounding towns.
As a Newcross Nurses you will be responsible for providing first-class nursing care to our users, empowering each patient in your care and promoting their happiness and independence.
We are looking for an experienced nurse with natural leadership skills who has the ability to delegate tasks to colleagues as they are completing a medication round accurately.
Why Work for Newcross?
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Video calling technology so you can attend your interview without leaving the house
With Newcross you decide!
Our new Flexi Pay feature of our app will enable you to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
And with our flexible shifts you will have the chance to choose your own hours whilst enjoying the security of having a permanent contract at the same time.
We'll ask for:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
The local branch
Newcross Healthcare's first branch in North Wales is based in Colwyn Bay and located on Station Road, opposite the town's train station.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply today and begin your application
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.