Do you want to develop your nursing career?
Then join us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Nurses (RNs) and Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to join our team and care for our service users in Oxford and the surrounding areas.
As a Registered Nurse, you will possess excellent clinical skills and abilities and comfortably care for our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse, you could work with our service users that are anxious or confused so it is required that you have a calm approach and are comfortable working in specialist mental health nursing homes and private hospitals.
Our ideal applicants will have team leader skills and previous experience of providing medication administration in nursing home settings.
This app feature on our HealthForceGo® app allows over 7500 staff members to have access to up to 50% of the value of their shifts on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why join us?
- Flexible full time and part time hours encompassing a variety of weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- A range of free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £32.15/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Opened in April 2014, our Swindon branch has boosted local opportunities for healthcare professionals across the Wiltshire and Oxfordshire areas, as well as providing hospitals, care homes and nursing establishments' access to exceptional staff that really care about what they do.
You'll find us at Holbrook House, a short distance from Swindon train station and within the town centre.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.