Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Do you want to explore a new career opportunity?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Nurses (RNs) and Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to join our team and care for our service users in Oxford and the surrounding areas.
As a nurse, you will have excellent clinical skills and strive to provide excellent nursing care to our service users in line with their personal care plan. You will also confidently work with service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
As a mental health nurse, you will ensure that you provide excellent care to our service users that can be calm or confused within a range of environments such as specialist mental health nursing homes and private hospitals.
You will ideally have team leader skills and prior experience of medication administration in nursing home settings.
- Salary of up to £31.52/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Flexi Pay- Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift within a matter of hours (includes weekends and Bank Holidays)
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Opened in April 2014, our Swindon branch has boosted local opportunities for healthcare professionals across the Wiltshire and Oxfordshire areas, as well as providing hospitals, care homes and nursing establishments' access to exceptional staff that really care about what they do.
You'll find us at Holbrook House, a short distance from Swindon train station and within the town centre.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.