Take the next step in your nursing career with us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Nurses (RNs) and Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to join our team and care for our service users in Oxford and the surrounding areas.
- Flexible hours across various weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Flexi Pay app feature giving you access to up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a nurse, you will be responsible for having outstanding clinical abilities and be comfortable caring for our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
As a mental health nurse, you will be comfortable caring for our service users that can be anxious or confused in various environments including specialist mental health nursing homes and private hospitals.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and prior experience of medication administration in nursing home settings for both of these roles.
- Salary of up to £31.52/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Our friendly team
Opened in April 2014, our Swindon branch has boosted local opportunities for healthcare professionals across the Wiltshire and Oxfordshire areas, as well as providing hospitals, care homes and nursing establishments' access to exceptional staff that really care about what they do.
You'll find us at Holbrook House, a short distance from Swindon train station and within the town centre.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.