You can find your local branch at Unit 2, Castle Park Road in Barnstaple. We are easily accessible from surrounding towns.
Develop your nursing career with us!
We are seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) to care for our service users in Ilfracombe, Bideford, Braunton, South Molton, Barnstaple and the surrounding areas.
Join us today and have access to:
- Flexible hours to suit your ongoing commitments
- A perks scheme with access to over 30,000 discounts
- Flexi Pay feature allowing you to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I need?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your previous place of work
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smart device, with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
What will I get?
- Salary of up to £25.71/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
What will I do?
As a nurse, you will ensure that our service users receive excellent nursing care and support in line with their personalised personal care plans.
It is essential that you are able to confidently work with our service users independently and as part of wider MDT team.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.