At Newcross we value trust, empathy and expertise, do you?
If the answer is yes then we want you!
We are searching for dedicated Registered Nurses to care for our users in Bristol and the surrounding local area.
- Salary of up to £31.52/hr including holiday pay
Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends
Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
£500 Platinum Reward
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
We offer Flexi Pay. Unlike most UK healthcare workers you'll have the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and bank holidays)
Perks at Work, take advantage of 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
Your nursing role
You will be providing outstanding care and support to our service users whilst promoting their well-being and quality of life.
You should have a valid NMC pin number and be able to perform well within a close-knit team environment.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We now offer video interviewing to make your life easier! Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Begin your application…
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
Use code NursePlatinum to claim your welcome package *Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.