Become a Newcross Nurse today!
Our Weston-super-Mare team are situated in Worle Park Way, close to Worle train station and just off the M5
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit experienced Registered Nurses (RNs) to join our expanding team in delivering life-enhancing nursing care and support to our service users across Burnham-On-Sea, Highbridge, Cheddar and the surrounds.
What to expect in the role
Our nursing services put the service user at the centre of everything we do. You must be compassionate and confident in your ability to provide excellent nursing care that protects the dignity of our service users in line with their personalised care plan.
You'll need to have excellent clinical skills, with the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team. Previous experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills are highly desirable.
- Salary up to £32.15/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record DBS check and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Flexi Pay - you can decide when you want to be paid. Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
Additionally, you will be entitled to our Perks at Work scheme, gaining access to over 30,000 discounts at over 80 high street retailers!
What is required for this role?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing position
- At least 2 referee contact details
- Certification confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course - or you're willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- You will need access to a smart device to manage your timesheets, rota and payslips via our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your welcome package
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We now interview via video call, a more convenient and relaxing way to be interviewed.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.