Your local branch is located in the popular seaside town of Weston-super-Mare on 305 Worle Parkway. We are just a short walk away from the local train station but can easily be reached by bus or car.
We cover areas up to Clevedon in the north, Burnham-on-Sea in the south and Cheddar in the west.
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) to join our team and provide care to our service users in Burnham-On-Sea, Highbridge, Cheddar and the surrounding areas of North Somerset.
As a nurse, you will have outstanding clinical skills and will confidently work independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and prior experience of medication administration within nursing home settings.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
- Salary of up to £31.52/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.