Our Ipswich branch is based at Crown House in Crown Street, just a short distance from both Ipswich Hospital and Ipswich train station.
We want nurses like you to join our Newcross team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to provide direct nursing care to our service users living in Bury St Edmunds, Stowmarket, Sudbury, Mildenhall and the surrounding areas.
Our new app feature allows healthcare staff to have access to up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Registered Nurse, you will provide direct nursing care to our service users with various needs and requirements.
You will have outstanding clinical skills and be comfortable working independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
- Flexible hours with options to work weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Perks at Work employee scheme with 30,000 discounts in high street retailers nationwide
- Specialised training programs free through credits earned as you work
- Current valid NMC registration number
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing position
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross)
- Access to a smart device to access your timesheets, rota and payslips via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
- Salary of up to £26.52/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.