Develop your nursing career with us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) to care for our service users living in Crawley, East Grinstead, Dorking and the surrounding areas.
As a nurse, you will have outstanding clinical abilities and confidently provide nursing care to our service users in line with their personal care plans.
The ideal candidate will have team leader skills and be comfortable caring for our service users independently and as part of wider MDT team.
What makes us different?
- Flexible hours to suit your ongoing needs and requirements
- Perks at Work scheme with access to 30,000 discounts in various high street retailers
- Flexi Pay app feature giving you access to an advance of 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
- Salary of up to £27.96/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
You will be joining our Crawley branch team, located on Gatwick Road, a stone's throw from Gatwick Airport. We provide experienced, highly trained healthcare professionals to nursing and care establishments across West Sussex, from Haywards Heath to Horsham, Redhill, East Grinstead and everywhere in-between.
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.