Based at 46 High Street, the branch is just a short distance from Ashford International airport.
We are seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) to join our team in Dartford, Gravesend, Bexley and the surrounding areas.
What will I get?
- Salary of up to £26.00/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Our Flexi Pay feature allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I do?
As a Nurse, you will confidently provide nursing care to our service users in line with their personal care plans.
It is essential that you are comfortable working independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
What will I need?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.