Develop your nursing career with us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) to care for our service users living in East Grinstead, Dorking, Crawley and the surrounding areas.
You will be confident in your clinical abilities and make sure that our service users receive excellent nursing care in line with their personal care plans.
You will also be able to care for our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
This innovative app feature will allow you to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Skills & Opportunities
Our staff will have the opportunity to develop their skill set with a range of free training programs earned through credits as you work. These will include a variety of topics such as Basic Life Support, Medication Administration, Epilepsy, BSL or Makaton and many more.
- Flexible full time and part time hours to suit your needs
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available
You will be joining our Crawley branch team, located on Gatwick Road, a stone's throw from Gatwick Airport. We provide experienced, highly trained healthcare professionals to nursing and care establishments across West Sussex, from Haywards Heath to Horsham, Redhill, East Grinstead and everywhere in-between.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
- Salary of up to £27.96/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.