Take the next step in your nursing career with us!
Newcross Healthcare are searching for dedicated Registered Nurses to join us in delivering outstanding nursing care to our service users within Exeter, Cullompton, Crediton, Okehampton and the surrounding areas.
Join our Exeter branch today! We are located in Sandpiper Court, close to Pinhoe train station.
Your New Role
Our Nurses are competent professionals dedicated to promoting the well-being and quality of life of each individual you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
As a Registered Nurse, you will also be able to access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation, meaning you'll receive a free uniform, a free DBS check upfront, plus a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross Healthcare*
- Salary of up to £25.71/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Specialised nurse training available - earned through credits as you work
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
You will also be entitled to access our new Flexi Pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid.
What you will need to succeed:
- Current valid NMC pin registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to book on to a Newcross Healthcare course)
- Access to a smart phone or device to manage your timesheets and rotas on our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not mandatory
Click the button to Apply
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.