Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a new career opportunity?
Newcross Healthcare are seeking Registered Nurses to join us in delivering expert care to our service users in Exmouth, Budleigh Salterton and the surroundings.
What to expect in your new role
As a Newcross Nurse, you will be dedicated to improving and supporting the quality of life and well-being of the service users in your care.
You'll need to have excellent clinical skills, with the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to nursing, care and residential homes, so it is imperative that you have experience in at least one of these.
You will need to have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- Certification confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare)
- Access to a smart phone or device to manage your timesheets, rota and payslips via our app HealthForceGo
- Your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
The Newcross Benefits
- Salary of up to £25.71/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
You will also be able to benefit from our new flexible pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
Development at Newcross
As a valued Newcross Nurse, you will have the chance to enhance and develop your current skill set with a variety of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work. These include Dementia Care, Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration and more.
Working at Newcross will also provide you with the opportunity to study towards a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
Join our Exeter branch today! We are based in Sandpiper Court, close to Pinhoe train station
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants find it relaxing and more enjoyable. Instead of travelling to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.