Based at 46 High Street, the branch is just a short distance from Ashford International airport.
Are you looking to take the next step in your nursing career?
Then join us!
We are seeking Nurses (RNs) to care for our service users living in Folkestone, Hythe and the surrounding areas.
What you'll do
As a nurse, you will confidently care for our service users and ensure that they receive constant high-quality nursing care at all times in line with their personal care plans.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and previous experience of administering medication in nursing home settings.
What we require
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
What you'll get
- Salary of up to £26.52/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Why work with Newcross?
- Flexible hours across various weekday, weekend and night shifts to suit your ongoing needs
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Flexi Pay app feature allowing you to receive up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.