Do you want to broaden your skill set whilst helping others?
Newcross Healthcare are looking to expand our team of professional Registered Nurses to care for our residents living across Folkestone, Hythe and the surrounding areas.
What does a Newcross nurse do?
In this position you will responsible for promoting the well-being and quality of life of each individual, recognising their capabilities and seeing them as more than a care plan.
You will need to have a valid NMC pin number, outstanding clinical skills and the ability to treat patients independently or as part of a wider team.
Why should you join us?
- Salary of up to £26.52/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts at your fingertips!
- Flexible hours to suit your ongoing needs varying from weekdays, nights and weekends
With our Flexi Pay app feature you can withdraw up to 50% of the verified pay value of shifts you've worked via the HealthForceGo app.
Which are the requirements?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Learn with us
We offer free training programmes that enable our employees to gain useful knowledge and skills for their role, having the opportunity to evolve and progress in their career journey with us.
What happens after you apply?
Once you have submitted your application a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you.
Our successful candidates will be joining our Ashford team which is based at 46 High Street, just a short distance from Ashford International airport.
Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.