Become a Newcross Nurse today!
Newcross Healthcare are currently looking to recruit Registered Nurses (RNs) to delivering excellent nursing care to our residents living in Grantham, Newark-on-Trent, Farndon, Balderton and the surrounding towns.
What does a Newcross nurse do?
Our Nurses are responsible for delivering person-centred nursing care to patients whilst promoting the well-being of life of each patient they care for.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have a valid NMC pin number, excellent clinical skills and the ability to work independently or as part of a wider MDT team.
Newcross will provide you with excellent training programmes so you can have the chance to expand your skill set! Every month we deliver between 150 and 200 courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants.
These include: Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
Make the most of:
- Perks at Work - gives you access to 30,000 discounts at 80 high street stores
Flexi Pay allows you to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and bank holidays)
Find your local branch:
Nottingham branch is located in the city of Nottingham, based at 2 King Street which is just a short walk from Nottingham train station.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
It is highly desirable that you have prior experience of medication administration in various nursing home settings.
What do you need to do?
Click apply! Once you have submitted your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.