Your local branch will be located in the city of Nottingham, based at 2 King Street which is just a short walk from Nottingham train station.
Make a positive change today!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) to care for our service users in Grantham, Newark-on-Trent, Farndon, Balderton and the surrounding areas.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
With Newcross, you will have an exclusive opportunity to develop your skill set with a range of training programs earned through credits as you work. They cover a range of topics such as Basic Life Support, Medication Administration, BSL or Makaton, Epilepsy, Dementia Care and many more.
As a nurse, you will provide nursing care to our service users with various needs and requirements. It is essential that you have outstanding clinical abilities and are comfortable caring for our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
It is highly desirable that you have prior experience of medication administration in various nursing home settings.
- Salary of up to £31.26/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Perks at Work - Take advantage of 30,000 discounts across various retailers
- Flexi Pay - Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.