Do you want to join a friendly and welcoming team?
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit experienced Registered Nurses in Hornchurch, Romford, Upminster, Barking, Brentwood, Beckton and the surrounding locations.
Your New Role
As a Newcross Nurse, you will be entitled to access our Platinum Ticket Invitation, which means you will receive a free uniform, free DBS check plus a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross*.
Our Nurses are competent professionals dedicated to promoting the well-being and quality of life of each individual you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
You'll need to have excellent clinical skills, with the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it is essential that you have had experience in at least one of these areas.
- Salary of up to £26.52/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to fit around your commitments
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
Newcross will assist with your career progression, offering over 200 training programmes to ensure that you always have the opportunity to evolve in your role, learn new skills and progress even further in your field.
You will also benefit from our new flexible pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months post-registration experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employment within the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- A moving and handling course certificate completed in the last 12 months (or you are willing to book onto a Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart device; iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access so you can manage your rotas and submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Start your journey with us today!
We now provide the option to do your interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and we will endeavour to assist you in your application.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.