Registered Nurses in Hornchurch, Romford, Upminster, Barking, Brentwood, Beckton
Salary of up to £26.00/hr including holiday pay
Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Offers for you!
Have exclusive access to our Platinum Ticket Invitation, enabling you to have a free uniform, a free DBS check upfront, and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross.
We offer Flexi Pay. Typically, most UK healthcare workers are paid weekly or monthly but with this new service, they have the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will you do?
In this position, you will be responsible for providing direct nursing care to patients. You should be highly committed to best practices, a valid NMC pin number, and able to perform well within a close-knit team environment.
This role gives you the chance to improve your skills with a wide range of free training programmes available, all provided by Newcross earned through credits as you work. This could include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton to Dementia Care and many more!
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
You can find your local office team at 8 Atlanta Boulevard, Romford. We're a stone's throw from Romford train station, serviced by both national rail and London Underground Services, plus we're easily accessible via bus and car.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.*