Are you a Registered Nurse looking to explore a new career avenue?
Newcross Healthcare are currently looking to fill a Registered Nurse role, to work in Ipswich, Claydon, Great Blakenham, Hadleigh, Kesgrave, Martlesham, Wickham Market and Woodbridge.
You will gain:
* Salary of up to £26.00/hr including holiday pay
* Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
* £500 Platinum Reward
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
* Our Flexi Pay feature will enable you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift!
* Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
* Interview via video call! Talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
As a Newcross Nurse you will be confident in your clinical ability and you will also be able to promote the dignity of our service users in line with their personalised care plan.
You will have a valid NMC pin number, team leader skills and experience working independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
Your new branch:
Your local branch will be located in Ipswich Town Centre. Our amazing team provides first class HCA's, Nurses and Support Workers across the County of Suffolk.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Click the button to apply!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.