Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a new career opportunity?
Newcross Healthcare are searching for experienced Registered Nurses to deliver life-enhancing care and support to our service users within Ipswich, Claydon, Great Blakenham, Hadleigh, Kesgrave, Martlesham, Wickham Market and Woodbridge.
Your Local Team
Our team works tirelessly to provide the region with the highest quality of healthcare professionals to assist those in need of outstanding care and support.
Our Ipswich branch is based at Crown House in Crown Street, just a short distance from both Ipswich Hospital and Ipswich train station.
The Nursing Position
In this position you will be promoting the well-being and quality of life of every service user that you care for.
This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and providing expert support that allows them to live the life they wish to lead.
- Current valid NMC registration number
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing position
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross)
- Access to a smart device to access your timesheets, rota and payslips via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Benefits you will receive
- Salary of up to £26.52/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts from UK retailers
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Flexi pay - decide when you would like to be paid via the HealthForceGo app
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants find it relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than travelling to an interview, you can talk with us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.