Based at 46 High Street, the branch is just a short distance from Ashford International airport.
Are you looking for the next step in your nursing career?
We are looking for experienced Registered Nurses (RNs) to provide care and support to our service users living in Maidstone, Aylesford, Bearsted and the surrounding areas.
As a Nurse, you will work closely with our service users and ensure that they receive constant high-quality nursing care at all times. It is essential that you have excellent nursing skills and are comfortable working independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
Flexi Pay is an innovative app feature that allows our healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shift within the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Work with us!
- Flexible full time and part time hours available across a variety of weekday, weekend and night shifts
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available throughout a variety of retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
- Salary of up to £26.52/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply today and a friendly team member of our recruitment team will be in touch
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.