Take the next step in your career with us
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit competent Registered Nurses to deliver exceptional nursing care to our service users in Mansfield, Ollerton, Underwood, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Kirkby-in-Ashfield and the surrounding towns.
As a Newcross Nurse you will be treating our sick or injured residents, providing them with excellent care and promoting their dignity in line with their personalised care plan.
Ideally you will have outstanding clinical skills and experience of medication administration within nursing home.
You will join:
Our Nottingham branch which is based in the city of Nottingham, based at 2 King Street which is just a short walk from Nottingham train station.
Rewarding for you:
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
Perks at Work
This employee benefit scheme will provide you with over 30,000 discounts at 80 high street stores.
Flexi Pay app feature:
Our new Flexi Pay feature will allow you to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
Gain new skills:
Working with Newcross you will have access to a variety of over 200 training courses that will allow you to learn new skills and progress in your career journey with us.
You could choose these subjects: End of Life Care, Epilepsy Awareness, Safeguarding Adults and many more!
The minimum requirements:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.