Are you a nurse looking to make a difference?
Then join us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to deliver outstanding nursing care and support to our service users living in Wroxham, Norwich and the surrounding Norfolk area.
Our 'same day pay' app feature allows you to receive up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Flexible hours with shifts available throughout the week to suit your needs
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available in various high street retailers nationwide
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
As an experienced nurse, you will have outstanding clinical abilities and be able to comfortably care for our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and previous experience of medication administration in various nursing home settings.
What do I need?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Due to rural client locations and shift times, public transport is not always readily available, therefore access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
- Salary of up to £29.17/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
You will find our Norwich branch at 7/13 Orford Place, just a short walk from Norwich train station. Our first branch in the east of England, we're now able to deliver the Newcross standard of person-centred care to clients across the wider area of Norfolk.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.