Are you looking to enhance your clinical knowledge?
Then we have the role for you!
Newcross Healthcare are searching for compassionate Registered Nurses to deliver direct nursing care to our service users living in Wroxham, Norwich and the surrounding Norfolk area.
Learning with us
You will have the chance to broaden your skill set while you are working with our free training programmes, earned through credits. We deliver between 150 and 200 courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Due to rural client locations and shift times, public transport is not always readily available, therefore access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
You will find our Norwich branch at 7/13 Orford Place, just a short walk from Norwich train station. Our first branch in the east of England, we're now able to deliver the Newcross standard of person-centred care to clients across the wider area of Norfolk.
Fun fact: Norwich was the first place in the UK to use postcodes.
Being a Nurse
In this position, you will be able to offer nursing care to our service users whilst protecting their dignity in line with their personalised care plan.
You will have a valid NMC pin number and confidence working independently and as member or a widet MDT team.
- Salary of up to £28.60/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Newcross Healthcare is changing lives with our new HealthForceGo® app feature, Flexi Pay. Flexi Pay allows our healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.