Make a difference to someone's life today!
Newcross Healthcare are searching for Registered Nurses (RNs) to offer expert nursing care to our residents living across Nottingham, Long Eaton, Ilkeston, Gamston, Wollaton, Arnold, Bingham, Southwell and the surroundings.
Working with Newcross you will gain valuable knowledge and skills through our comprehensive range of free training programs earned through credits as you work.
In this role:
You will promote the well-being and quality of life of each patient you care for, whilst upholding our ethos of providing excellent care and support in a person-centred way.
We are looking for experienced Nurses with a valid NMC pin number, excellent clinical skills and the ability to work independently or within a wider MDT team.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
You will receive:
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Perks at Work - Take advantage of 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
Flexi Pay- Newcross have developed a 'same day pay' app feature which allows our staff access to 50% of their wages.
What happens after you apply?
Once you have submitted your application, a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you.
We'll provide you with video calling technology that allows you to attend your interview without leaving the house.
Our successful candidates will join the Newcross team located in the city of Nottingham, home to the legend of Robin Hood. We are based at 2 King Street which is just a short walk from Nottingham train station.
Begin your application…
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.