Our friendly team are based in Broadway Court, just a short distance from Peterborough train station and Cathedral
Become a Newcross Nurse today!
Newcross Healthcare are searching for dedicated and professional Registered Nurses (RNs) to join our expanding team in providing outstanding care and support to our service users in Peterborough, Stamford, Bourne, Oundle, Spalding and the surrounding locations.
What to expect in the role
In this position, you will be responsible for providing direct nursing care to patients. You will be highly committed to best practices, knowledgeable of compliance requirements, and able to perform well within a close-knit team environment.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it is imperative that you have had experience in at least one of these areas.
This role brings with it a plethora of benefits - from our flexible rotas and training programmes, to our 'same day pay' app feature, Flexi Pay, plus more.
As a Registered Nurse, you can also benefit from our exciting Platinum Ticket Invitation, where you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross*.
What do you need for this position?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book on to a Newcross course
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other places of employment within the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- Access to a smart phone or device - iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas and submit your timesheets on our app
- Due to rural client locations and shift times, public transport is not always readily available, therefore access to your own vehicle is desirable
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Recommend a Friend scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
You will also benefit from our new FlexiPay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day - even on weekends!
Your Development at Newcross
As a valued Newcross Nurse, you will have the opportunity to enhance and develop your current skill set with a variety of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work.
Some of these include Dementia Care, Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration and more.
Working at Newcross will also provide you with the options to study towards a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
Begin your journey with us today!
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We now interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.