Located in the county of Cambridgeshire in the East Midlands, Newcross Healthcare's Peterborough branch provides qualified healthcare professionals to the region.
Based on the second floor of Broadway Court, the branch is a short walk from Peterborough train station.
We are seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) to provide care and support to our service users in Peterborough, Stamford, Bourne, Oundle, Spalding and the surrounding areas.
Why join us?
At Newcross, we provide our staff with a range of exclusive benefits designed to enable them to enjoy a healthy work-life balance. These include flexible full time or part time hours, a Perks at Work scheme and our 'same day pay' app feature, Flexi Pay.
You will be expected to have excellent clinical skills and be responsible for providing our service users with high quality nursing care in line with their personal care plans.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- Salary of up to £31.26/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Flexi Pay- you can decide when you want to be paid. Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
Skills & Opportunities
Working with Newcross will enable you to broaden your skill set and enhance your career with a wide range of free training programs. These can be earned as you work and include BSL or Makaton, Basic Life Support, Dementia Care, Medication Administration and many more.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Apply Today!If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.