Become a Newcross Nurse today!
Newcross Healthcare are searching for Registered Nurses with excellent interpersonal and clinical skills, to work in Plymouth, Liskeard, Ivybridge, Modbury, Plymstock, Saltash,Tavistock and the surrounding local areas.
Working as Registered Nurse...
You will be responsible for delivering life-enhancing nursing care to patients and promoting the dignity of our users.
Our successful candidate will be experienced nurse who is committed to best practices and able to perform well within a close-knit team environment.
What do I need?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable.
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £27.42/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Flexible shifts available across weekdays, nights and weekends!
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street shops!
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Furthermore, we've launched a unique flexible pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which allows healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
Take advantage of our ongoing training:
In the last year, Newcross Healthcare provided our employees with 1800 clinical courses on over 100 different subjects.
You could also take advantage of our free courses and choose between these subjects: Speech, Signs and Symbols, Safeguarding Adults and End of Life Care and many more!
The Plymouth team
Your will be joining our Plymouth branch which is located on the south Devon coast. Newcross Healthcare's Plymouth branch allows Newcross Healthcare to provide the South Devon and North Cornwall region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
Is this the opportunity you've been waiting for?
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
Video calling technology to enable you to attend your interview without leaving the house!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details. *Terms and conditions apply.