Are you a Registered Nurse looking to explore a new career avenue?
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting dedicated Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses
For this role we require:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable.
As one of our nurses you will be able to deliver expert nursing care and support to our service users in Plymouth, Liskeard, Ivybridge, Modbury, Plymstock, Saltash,Tavistock and the surrounding local areas.
Your main duties:
* You will be able to offer the best care to our service users whilst protecting their dignity in line with their personalised care.
* You will be confident in your clinical ability and working independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
Your will be part of our Plymouth team which is located on the south Devon coast. Newcross Healthcare's Plymouth branch allows Newcross Healthcare to provide the South Devon and North Cornwall region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
Interesting fact: Plymouth was an important strategic city during both world wars.
What will you get?
- Salary of up to £26.88/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Flexible shifts available across weekdays, nights and weekends!
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Flexi Pay- choose when you want to be paid. Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift within a matter of hours, (includes weekends and Bank Holidays).
If this role sounds like you, apply today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details. *Terms and conditions apply.