Take the next step in your nursing career with us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses (RNs) to care for our service users in Dorking, Purley, Redhill and the surrounding areas.
- Flexible hours available throughout the week (Includes weekdays, nights and weekends)
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available within various retailers
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
Our nurses have outstanding clinical skills and ensure that our service users are constantly at the centre of everything we do. You will confidently work with our service users independently and as part of wider MDT team.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and have previous experience of medication administration within nursing home settings.
Skills & Opportunities
Successful candidates will be able to develop their skill set with a wide range of free training programs earned through credits as you work. Topics will include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Epilepsy and many more.
Further opportunities are available to study towards a variety of National vocational qualifications in various levels and subjects.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
You will be joining our Crawley branch team, located on Gatwick Road, a stone's throw from Gatwick Airport. We provide experienced, highly trained healthcare professionals to nursing and care establishments across West Sussex, from Haywards Heath to Horsham, Redhill, East Grinstead and everywhere in-between.
- Salary of up to £27.96/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Submit your application and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.