Same day pay, ongoing training and flexible rotas
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses (RNs) to provide outstanding care and support to our service users in Dorking, Purley, Redhill and the surrounding areas.
This position has a number of important benefits including flexible rotas, free training programs and our 'same day pay'.
The Nursing Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for providing outstanding nursing care to our service users. You should be dedicated to best clinical practices and have a valid NCM pin number. You should also be comfortable working independently and as part of a close-knit team environment.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and prior experience of medication administration within nursing home settings.
Skills & Opportunities:
At Newcross you have the opportunity to broaden your clinical skills with a comprehensive range of free training programmes available, all provided through credits earned as you work.
Theese programmes include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Dementia Care and many more!
Our Crawley Team:
You will be joining our Crawley branch team, located on Gatwick Road, a stone's throw from Gatwick Airport. We provide experienced, highly trained healthcare professionals to nursing and care establishments across West Sussex, from Haywards Heath to Horsham, Redhill, East Grinstead and everywhere in-between.
More than two million passengers use Crawley Railway Station every year.
- Salary of up to £27.41/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Video calling technology is available so you can attend a virtual interview at home
- Perks at Work scheme to give you access to over 30,000 discounts at over 80 high street stores
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Flexi Pay- you can decide when you want to be paid. Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
The Role Requirements:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Apply Now!If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.